  From: Kim & Garth Travis
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 8:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] flow meters

  What flow rate are you looking for?  10 gals a minute or 100 gpm?  What
  size of pipe?
  "What is the maximum temperature of the oil?  My husband is a looks after
  flow meters in the oil field and knows of about 6 options.  What price
  range are you looking at?

  Bright Blessings,
  Kim

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM