Keith forwards:

>Hello Steve
>
>>Keith-
>>
>>Don't get me wrong, I think biodiesel is pretty neat stuff, to the
>>point that as soon as I get some "springtime" things done for my
>  >business, I'll see about putting together a business plan for a
>  >moderate scale (500-1,000 K GPY) WVO to biodiesel facility in
>my area.

>  >.........
>  >My overall view is that there is no one "energy solution".

>  >I just don't see there being enough farmland to grow enough biodiesel
>to cover all transport needs.  It would be difficult enough to cover the
>current diesel market, much less expanding into electrical generation.
>  And of course, there is the food or fuel question.
>  >
>  >.......I would be interested in any studies you may know about that
>show how much farmland would be required to cover our fuel needs, etc.

I love it -- don't really know where this came from, but I was captivated.
Who is this Steve cat? I love the assumption that "the solution" will somehow
be the one that allows us to continue our present epoch unmodified. What about
the idea that NOTHING will work unless we're willing to examine a possible
"lifestyle change" (!!!)  I wonder if he'd like to address THAT with

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM