On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:46 pm, bratt wrote:
>   Because I study the Bible, I could give a complete and rational
> explanation of why they feel Biblical material is possibly hate literature,
> but the establishment might shut down this site.

(aside: this is not a dig at you being religeous)
have you considered they are doing it for the amusement value? I mean,
consider how boring postal work must be...

(I collect minerals. So I really cannot pick on anyones beliefs ;-) However,
once when comming back from Hawaii, luggage about 20 kg overweight, they
still wanted to look at the luggage... not because I might have soil, a
quarantine issue, but because they wanted to see what I got... I had about 5
or 6 custom workers all clustered around my suitcase while I unwrapped about
a dozen of the better specimens I had purchased or found, with a growing line
of travellers waiting for attention... I didn't mind :-) )

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM