Steve,

Why is it that on the one hand you, the war lords, the chicken hawks and war
parties in general rely on the UN when it is convenient (using 1441 as cause
and foundation), yet on the other hand you and others don't have the first
bit of a problem with abandoning due process within the UN because it
doesn't follow the speed and/or time frame that suits you or them?

In case you haven't been paying attention to global perspective ("opinions"
all and probably oh so beneath both you and the balance of Junior's glee
club), that's yet another instance of the US operating arrogantly by double
standard - the rules are to be adhered to only when it's convenient - and
when it's not.... well heck, just abandon the rules and write new ones to
suit one's self.

In that one step alone, no one has done more to galvanize nations against
the US than Junior Bush - tendering his own personal form of anarchy at the
national level.

One can only hope that the global body politic exacts its measure of
recompence daily in every economic and political manner possible against the
US until such time as the magistrate of this madness is reduced to
re-covering baseballs and mumbling amongst the tumbleweeds as his major
occupiers of time.

Todd Swearingen