From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 11:27 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] cost of the war in Iraq

Two American listers have sent me these links offlist, though not
both in the same post...

>Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:07:02 -0600
>Subject: the cost of the war in iraq
>
>http://www.dailykos.com/archives/002286.html#002286
>
>Monday | April 07, 2003
>
>Ali Ismaeel Abbas, 12
>
>I don't have a picture of this young Iraqi boy, and perhaps it's for
the best:

Click it and weep. All in the name of justice and liberty... But I
suppose we're to accept that it's all the Iraqi anti-aircraft radar
units' fault for confusing the missiles...

Meanwhile some people think it's funny:

>Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 10:20 PM
>Subject: Click this on....too funny
>
><http://www.poofcat.com/iraq2.html>Bomb Iraq

Sick.

Keith

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1705
083269:HM/A=1513703/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_06F/
g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1513703/rand=208934337>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM