Hi Bay Area-ites,
it's Earth Day season (about two weeks long apparently)
here's a short calendar of upcoming events at which you can meet real live
biodiesel nuts, ask all your questions, and sometimes even see some
biodiesel being made. Straight Vegetable Oil users and information will
also be prominently featured:

Berkeley Earth Day celebration
Sat April 19th from 12 noon to 5 p.m. in Civic Center Park, at Center and
MLK in downtown Berkeley (near Berkeley BART)
tabling: the Berkeley Biodiesel Co-op and the French Fry Grease Hustlers*
(in this incarnation, girl Mark, Jeniffer Radtke, Biosmell, and SVO
installer Rusty Davis) The Hustlers will make some real live homebrew
biodiesel and maybe even give some samples away with instructions on care
and feeding.
*which is what a Sierra club spokesperson once called biodiesel promoters

Saturday, April 19th: Earth Day 2003 at Connolly Ranch
Sonoma County Biodiesel Co-op will be tabling (and giving a talk at 2:30)
more information call (707) 224-1894 www.napalandtrust.org/connolly

Sunday, April 20: We the Planet earth day concert, san francisco-
I believe that our co-op did NOT get a slot here though we tried- but the
festival is going to be run partly on biodiesel-operated generators (also
wind gennies and solar), so there should be someone talking about biodiesel
at some point.

Saturday, April 26th: UC Santa Cruz Campus Earth Festival
girl Mark doing a biodiesel seminar (noon) and tabling with the Human
Energy Project, which I believe includes some SVO'ers and other alternative
energy enthusiasts

Sunday, April 27th: Earth Day Santa Cruz
downtown Santa Cruz
girl Mark and the French Fry Grease Hustlers in some incarnation tabling
and making fuel?
Pacific Biofuel in some incarnation

Mothers' Day weekend- May 17th and 18th:
Whole Earth Festival in Davis CA:
Berkeley Biodiesel co-op, French Fry Grease Hustlers, local
Davis/sacramento biodieselers, straight vegetable oil conversion people,
and more!

Stay tuned to www.veggieavenger.com events calendar for more local northern
california events pertaining to biodiesel, and send yours in to

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM