--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Dan Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does #2 plastic hold sodium methoxide or does it eat
> the plastic up?  What temperature does this plastic
> begin to melt?  Thanks,
>
> Dan
> Dan,   I have stored methanol in the 5 gallon tubs that the grease
comes in. I have always m,xed the methoxide in the regular 5 gallon
bucket.  If those are #2 then, no they don't melt.  To really answer
your question. I have never stored methoxide so I don't know.
- cole
> http://tax.yahoo.com

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM