Martin: This is very good of you to offer. It seems it would be an
ideal place to locate have a well-designed, self admin. database of
biodiesel and SVO users, having preset categories but whatever
information they wish to provide. It would not be connected with any
one "company"

NOTE: ( I appreciate Paddy's efforts, but having a database on a
company site invites criticisms of bias - this would be even better, I
believe -  a free-standing database.)

It could be useful in presenting good information in a convenient and
easy to understand format for researchers to consult, find contacts etc.

Edward Beggs