Curtis,

Embraze yourself, it is one of the cleanest places I have been
to and have a very interesting colonial history. I will not try to
tell the history, but it is a very interesting old British trading post
and it was bought not leased as Hong Kong. I remember some of
the history, but not well enough to give an accurate account. I
like Singapore from what I have seen. Raffle hotel have even
been the scenery in some American movies, especially WWII
ones, with spy intrigues and all. I am also looking forward to a
refresh of my knowledge about its history.

Hakan

At 03:19 PM 4/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>AHA!!!!    Flushed out a Singapore-ian!!
>
>Opened your big (keyboard) mouth.   Now you've got to tell the WHOLE
>story!!!
>
>Tell us (for education sake) .... HOW is the Singaporian government
>structured??  What path does a bill take ... and voted on by who .... to
>finally become law??  How does the vote of the people fit into the whole
>picture??   What is "good" about how the Singaporian government is set up??
>What could use some changing??
>
>And the Big-gy ..... how does the Singaporian public-at-large (polls/media)
>portray the U.S. ????
>
>Wouldn't mind getting some info.
>
>Curtis
>
>Get your free newsletter at
>http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM