--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Eliseu Angelo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea about the amount of vegetable oil used by
> KFC, McDonalds, etc ? - Do they trow it away ? - Can we ask them
for
> it ?

In the US  I think there's a 50-gallon or more (75 gallon?) container
standard for waste oil behind KFC and McD. Sometimes its bigger. They
put out a lot of contaminated and disgusting oil.  They'll give it to
you, and sometimes you can just walk back to the container and take
it without asking too.

I wouldn't make biodiesel out of McDonalds oil.l When you go back
there and look you'll understand why- it's NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
fast food restaurant oil is generally poor quality. Several KFC's
I've looked at had better oil than other fast food places for some
reason. KFC's oil IS hydrogenated- somewhat solid- and it is probably
pretty full of chicken fat.
mark

> And what is the Methanol cost in europe ?
>

> Thank's
>
> EA

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM