I'm about 100 gallons into this home brew game and quite
addicted.  But there's the environmental issue tht I hear many of
y'all turning over, methanol is pretty nasty, ethanol a bit more
friendly.
   I have been told that I can recover almost all of the methanol.
is this right.
   Then who has made a still.  I am pretty ready to start one out of
the 40 gallon hot water heater tank.  NIce closed system with heating
elements already in it.
   Has anyone made a still and how much are they recovering?  Can you
use the methanol indefinately?
    Also I've heard of someone needing to 'get rid' of some ethanol
that's not pure.   catch is they are only selling 1000 plus gallons
anyone wish to go in on a tanker full?   what are the risks?
  thanks   bowlcole

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pDi3hB/OC5FAA/AG3JAA/FGYolB/TM