Andrew,

Thanks, and oops again - I see I intended to reply to Keith - thinking
he's sent me a private message - but that I responded to Biofuels. Oh
well, I'm not shy about my political views.

I'm not sure I understand what you've suggested. I use Netscape, and I
send with HTML enabled - but I'm not clear how I'd make a shorter link
out of a very long URL.

Thanks,
Craig

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/FGYolB/TM