Come out of her lest you partake of her plagues.

Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: csakima [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 7:58 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] The MLM effect Was: Here's the proof: was, I think
Bush pressed the button

Sigh ... again it seems to be coming down to "The MLM effect".

History seems to be all coming down to rallying everyone to a battle call.
Then telling everyone that, "if we're gonna do this ... we have to make
'sacrifices'  ".    Then putting everyone into a CORPORATE You=employee
(cheap employee) .... ME=CEO  position.   You working for peanuts ... ME in
a palace.   Then we accuse anyone who "speaks up" as "not caring about the
'common cause' that we are 'all fighting for'  ".

So what are we to do??   Whistle while we (cheaply) work .. while some
"asshole" gets (very) rich.   And stay like that ... forever and ever, amen.

And "government's" job??   To whip up ... to "get back to work" .... when we
sit down to rest.

I call that the MLM ("Multi Level Marketing", for those who understand what
I'm talking about)  effect.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL