methanol at .82 cents a gallon is cheap, but it really doesn't
make that huge of a difference to a homebrewer. I pay about $2 a
gallon and my fuel costs under 50 cents including all the utility
costs for heating it. There';s not a huge difference between 50
cents a gallon and 30 cents a gallon for someone concerned
about making fuel for their fuel efficient passenger car.
mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM