It certainly makes a difference in your case, because you're not in
an area where methanol is available cheaply. Most people in the
US, however, can get it for an inconsequential price... you may
want to explore methanol recovery!!!!
mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Brent S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM