Hi Hoagy

Yes, but Tour de Sol's Nancy Hazard posted an announcement here and
elsewhere which raised some questions from me, cc'd to her, which she
never answered. I'd say she didn't have any answers. Did you see
that? Any comments?
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=24688&list=BIOFUEL

regards

Keith

>1996 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT won the 2003 Tour del Sol
>Biodiesel entrants not only placed 1st but also 2nd & 3rd.
>
>  If it reduces gasoline or oil use, you can see it at the Tour De Sol:
>  The Great American Green Transportation Festival.
>  Three festivals, an open house, and a road-rally competition will be held in
>  New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington, DC during
>  National Transportation Week, May 10-14, 2003.
>  http://www.nesea.org/transportation/tour/
>
>  Learn first-hand about products and services
>  that can save you money while improving our national security, the economy,
>  public health, and the environment by reducing oil use, pollution, and
>  greenhouse gas emissions.
>    Vehicles Participating in the 2003 Tour de Sol (as of May 8, 2003)
>  http://www.nesea.org/transportation/tour/2003entrants.html

<snip>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM