Did you not see this previous message, Dr Paul van den Bergen?

Subject headings - was Re: Natural pH-Indicators
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=24955&list=BIOFUEL

To save you the trouble, it said this:

>Please change the subject line when you change the subject - basic
>Netiquette, saves confusion and annoyance, and makes archives
>searching much easier.
>
>Thankyou.
>
>Keith Addison
>List moderator

Tom acknowledged this and changed the heading to this:
"Re:Environmental process for Motor oil clean up"

But you must use the previous, wrong, heading: "Re: [biofuel] Natural
pH-Indicators". Why do you keep going back to old messages, ignoring
subsequent posts? Why do you ignore moderator's rulings?

Keith Addison
List moderator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM