I guess if you like chemicals in your diet.  If the government really had
our health in mind when they did this stuff, stevia would not have been
banned in 1990 and would be allowed as an ingrediant in food.  It only has
a 3000 year history of no harm, it is a calorie free sweetner that as a
side effect, can lower blood pressure a little.  The problem with stevia is
that no one can hold a pattent, since it is a direct from the plant food,
so no money to fight the government with.  However, at least we don't have
saccharin disease, like aspertane disease.

Bright Blessings,
Kim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM