Frred wrote:

>Why haven't I heard any chatter about that new plant that ConAgra is
>building in Missouri that turns any organic waste into oil and a few
>other things.  I got a URL off of one of the lists pointing to an
>article in Discover Magazine , which I haven't found in google yet
>or I'd put the URL up.
>regards
>Frred

http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=24101&list=biofuel&related=1
2003-04-17
Subject: [biofuel] discover article: anything to oil!

In case you don't know how our archives works, note the related
article links (very useful!):
24101 2003-04-17 [biofuel] discover articl..
24104 2003-04-17 Re: [biofuel] discover ar..

Also:

http://www.enn.com/news/2003-05-16/s_4479.asp
Entrepreneur's plants cook wastes into oil

Which I didn't bother to post because I don't think it's all that
very interesting - same scepticism as the other two posters, and for
ConAgra too.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/FGYolB/TM