--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "benjinsl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,  Wondering if anyone can give advice on protocol for making
> ethanol from bread (planning to get waste from local bakeries).  I
> imagine I treat it like any other starch and need to add some
amount
> of malt.
>
> Ben

14grams or sugar should make 7 grams of ethanol, what else is in it,
should all be good feed, the left overs.
Or feed all the sweets to pigs, get 5 pounds of pork for every 25
pounds of twinkies. Collect the methane and heat your house. A pig
eating that much sugar would get pretty fat, you could get 10 gallons
of fuel out of every pig.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM