From: Kris Book [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 June 2003 03:37
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] McDonald's Tries To Phase Out Use of Antibiotics In
Meat

Keith,

I have some very good news for folks who are suffering from
the ill effects that Staphylococcus aureus bacteria cause.

My wife (a quadriplegic) was infected by using a
contaminated ventilator in our local hospital. She received
two complete treatments of vancomyacin (14 days of IV
injections with no relief). For two years I gave her just
about every immune system enhancer I could find. She got
olive leaf, grapefruit seed extract, oil of wild oregano,
and suma (Peruvian gensing) at least twice a day but, the
MRSA (staph infection) hung on.

Then a couple of months ago, I started researching
colloidial silver (CS). More specifically, I read
everything I could find about nebulizing (delivering it
into her lungs in a fine mist). There seemed to be as many
Web sites con as pro CS, so I started nebulizing myself for
a couple of weeks to see if I would have a negative
experience before trying it on my wife.

I then started giving her treatments four times a day with
not many good results to report. Then one day I found an
article that explained that while CS kills over 650
different kinds of bad bacterias it is not like drugs where
the body builds up an accumulation. The article went on to
explain that CS treatments every couple of hours would show
almost immediate results. About a week later we were
getting some labs run and I asked the technician to please
also check for staph infection. None could be found.

I've read that CS can also be drunk to help with intestinal
tract problems, swirled in the mouth to heal peridontal
disease, used on any type skin conditions, and even
relieves the itch caused by insect bites. My family is now
using it in all these modes and I will report on the
results as they become evident.

kris

http://sbc.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM