I think you misunderstood them.  You get to keep the test bike, and when
they go into full production, you have the option of becoming a sales
rep.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Slayden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:58 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Diesel bikes - was Re: [biofuel] Digest Number 1618

To be a beta tester, it will cost you $6,500 (ie, the price of the
bike) and at the end of the testing period they will take it back and
you will have to wait for a production bike.  At least that is what they
told me when I was going to apply.  I decided not to, but others may be
more interested.

James Slayden

Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM