HI John

Do you have any further info on this technology such as links to websites or
any compnay that isd already in production ?

WE sell PV cells & other renewable energy technolgies currently in New
Zealand , so we have an interest to try & promote the latest &greatest
technologies .

Hear from  you soon & thanks  for the article .

PLease reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,but dont put that email on the mail
list please .

Best Regards

Grant Simpson
Sureflow Ltd