--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Pieter Koole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hello Peter,
> I read your article about glycerin waste , mixed with sawdust as
> heatsource.
> Somewhere els, I read, that glycerin should burn at very high
temperature,
> because acreolin  is released when temperatures are to low.
> Acreolin is highly toxic, as I was told.
>
> Met vriendelijke groeten,
> Pieter Koole
> Struiken 3
> 5993 NA Maasbree
> 077 - 465 1533
> 06 - 1339 1428
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pieter,

You are right about the acrolein risc. For that reason I only use
my 'mix' in combination with a wood fire that already has been
running for a while.  The stove used is cast iron and equipped
with a good quality chimney ! Note: for practical use the mix is
cast into small logs using empty 1 liter milk cartons.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Peter.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM