On Saturday 05 July 2003 11:55 am, Ken Provost wrote:
> I'll try to be brief :-) I've noticed that
> on most of the listservs I've been involved
> with, mention of topics from the other
> listservs was considered OT. It just got me
> thinkin, are there metalistservs that just
> add the contents of some number of other
> listservs, to create something where you
> talk about what Links em all?  I did a
> Google search on metalistserv and got
> ZERO hits -- always an ominous sign.
> Anyway, if they exist, I want in....
> otherwise, you first heard it here :-)  -K

Good idea, but I would not want to wade thru even more to get the gems!

The idea I think that has relevance to us is setting up a Wiki for Biodiesel:
this is a user-editable site, & is starting to become more common. (Google it
for more info)

Doug

Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM