Who are all these dreadful people poisoning the environment by making
biodiesel???

>"Techno-fixes are pipe dreams in many cases," said Kert Davies,
>research director for Greenpeace, which has been conducting a broad
>campaign against Exxon Mobil. "The real solution," he said, "is
>cutting the use of fossil fuels by any means necessary."
>
>Well Mr. Davies. Techno-fixes are here and available TODAY that can
>slash fossil fuel use and you did say "By any means necessary".
>Green-Diesel is not a perfect or long term solution but running on
>75% veggy oil and 25% Diesel is a fast and easy solution that people
>can start using today! The major advantage of our Green-Diesel
>method is that no technical experience is needed and no toxic or
>burning chemicals are necessary.
>
>Back yard Bio-Diesel chemists are playing with a toxic time bomb -
>Sodium-methanols can make ground water toxic if spilled into the
>soil and can create nasty's like methyl-mercury and methyl-arsenic
>by leaching these elements out of normally healthy and stable soils.
>The thought of people using sodium-methyl groups in their back yards
>and farms is really scary if you consider the long term effects of
>chemical leakage or accidental spillage.
>Just .003 PPM of methyl-mercury in ground water can eat your brain
>cells like cancer. Methyl heavy-metal toxins are the most vicious of
>all toxins since they bond so readily with the tissues of organic
>life forms like us. All it takes is some sodium-methanol spillage to
>start the leaching process because mercury is found in all soils in
>varying amounts. Native mercury or mercury oxide normally found in
>soils do not normally constitute any danger until they are made
>water soluble by digestive chemicals such as sodium-methyl groups
>used in the Bio-Diesel process.
>
>As Bio-Diesel becomes more popular it is just a matter of time
>before the first toxic tort suits are filed for the mass
>contamination of ground water. Sloppy back yard chemists who didn't
>use the proper double containment vessels to guard against
>accidental spills will be the first to fall.
>It is interesting to note that in almost every article and video we
>have seen concerning Bio-Diesel production no one seems to address
>leakage or spills. In fact the person doing all the mixing of the
>chemicals in those old used barrels is usually doing so right on top
>of exposed soil. Ever heard of a leak?
>Just 20 gallons of sodium-methanol spilled into the ground is a long
>term disaster beyond the compression of most people since it is such
>a powerful leachent for metals in soils. Sodium-methanol is the
>chemical of choice for striping mercury and other toxic metals from
>"pulp-carbon" used in Gold recovery circuits in the mining industry.
>
>Our advice is to leave Bio-Diesel to the experts. For home and farm
>Diesel brewers use the Bio-Pass process.

-- From: "Bio diesel filters Biodiesel green oil black oil Bio diesel
filters green oil black oil"
http://www.hydrogenappliances.com/bioD.html

(Dig the terrifying graphic of the skull.)
... ie:

Acusorb¨ Beads
The Bio-Pass Process -
(The UN-Bio Diesel Process)
(Hydrous ion-adsorption
beads with silver salts)

Ho-hum.

Yet, I received this awhile back:

>Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:06:28 -0800
>From: BOB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: can you give us a link??
>
>We love your page.  We are the makers of Acusorb beads.
>
>Can you please give us a link??
>
>http://www.hydrogenappliances.com/bioD.html
>
>Thank you
>
>Bob

I didn't want to be rude so I didn't reply, but if I had I'd have
sent him this:

It now says: "Hit 5514481-Times".

:-/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM