I was just reading about a solar concentrator that is
claimed to be more economical than other sources of
renewable energy. Unfortunately, there is very little in
the hard facts department of this web site, so we will have
to wait and see. Check it out:
http://www.idealab.com/frame.tp?http://www.energyinnovations.com

kris

http://sbc.yahoo.com