On Sunday 13 July 2003 09:00 am, gobie wrote:
> [...]

Where in Aus are you? It sounds like it could be NR of NSW? (for the
internationals, we have an organic dairy near Kyogle who also sells milk from
selected cows (A2 milk), supposed to be low in undesirable fats?.)
  This milk (the normal one, anyway) is Jersey milk, & my children will not
drink it as it tastes 'different'. To me it tastes like I remember milk....
  As yet in Aus, we do not have a lot of processing on raw veges (that I lnow
of anyway..) We still get eyes sprouting on potatoes, etc. BUT unfortunately
we seem to have a govt going down the GM road - even tho the populace do not
trust it. I wonder if the US powerbrokers are using pressure to make us go
this way (So no competitor can be GM free, & have a powerful market position)
Ah well, conspiracy theory mode off....

regards Doug

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM