Monsanto does little more than make money at the expense of everyone. The
create crops that require the use of more and more chemicals inspite of the
marketplace not wanting these crops. Monsanto and governments will force
countries that ban GMOs to buy them to justify there efforts to grow them
here. More organic means less monsanto, and less brainwashing. Thanks for
letting me vent...lol.
Brent

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sOykFB/k9VGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM