Hello  Aileen Agatep  and Every one of our group

 Here in this biofuel group ,  we had  already  a  very interesting  debate on
biogas production using solid wastes  and all the possible way to do it.This
old messages avaliable here can be the good starting point for your work
.Surely thermo gasification   to make liquid fuel is not as good as
bioconversion methods due to higher amount  of  water  content in water
hyacinth.The better route can be  to produce acids and  fertilizer  first  by
anaerobic biodigestion , then  make  esters  using alcohol  to make liquid fuel.

        We have small research group  of chemical engineering too.you are well
to  interact  with our younger  research fellow too, but we, in north east of
Brazil , in semiarid  under developed region  are not  yet started any work
about water hyacinths, but involved in innovative project design, as we have
many other biomass wastes available to  make biofuel.Every one from this
biofuel group  are welcome to interact with our group.

   Our  group thanks Keith , other active members  to  focus  our  attention
for the real problems  and small scale biofuel, helping us to get the valuable
informations to remote area of the world especially underdeveloped one like us
with out  fuel.Let the  green future be not only limited to  north , but also
to south  making decentralized small scale bioenergy productions together with
bioproducts.This is not the dream of our group   like  the dream of hydrogen
economy of big economic and political group  but practicable reality to all
over the world not in future but in present.Here from our members  I  find
valuable technical  informations timely available to all , which  are not yet
patented and sold  but available just in time  to door of our  serious biofuel
maker .The more young one like Aileen  participate here ,the more our biofuel
group  can be powerful.With the help of yahoo  and good leadership  of the
group  we can make  significant change  of social economics
 over the world  linking east , west north and south.Thanks  a lot  for Keith,
yahoo to make all this links and  helps possible to make the real globalization
benefits , It is impossible the small  biofuel like the small fish  survive
and compete with big and strong  petroleum  fuel groups, if all of us not
communicate  the one we learned, sharing the mistakes and sucess.Surely more
small  our  biofuel production unit, the  more we can survive and expand this
one , but this need  helping hand of all the member  of  our group, the young
one like Aileen not to feel that small biofuel fuel  is a handi kraft , not an
engineering. Wish the success for all biofuel group members to make our dream
reality

Regards

  Sd

PANNIRSELVAM .P.V

Aileen Agatep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,

I'm a 4th year Chemical Engineering student from the University of Santo Tomas
in the Philippines. I'm doing this research on "Utilizing water hyacinths as
Liquefied fuel". Any resources, suggestion or ideas about the said topic would
be of great help.

Thank you very much and i hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely,
Aileen Agatep

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM