I have heard about the polar shift, but have no real data from prehistory to
go by, only speculation. I have heard a report that stated that the magnetic
pole is moving towards Russia, which would put Canada into a warmer climate.
One question, is Russia experiencing a cooling off and freezing of the polar
region to coincide with this shift? If the polar regoin in Russia is melting
as well, then the polar shift theory falls apart. I have also heard a report
saying that the sun is on a cycle of increased activity which is sending
more heat our way. This cycle is going to peak in about 40 years, then start
cooling again.
Brent

>From: "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [biofuel] Alaska is melting
>Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:22:10 -0500
>
>Your premise is based upon no net polar shifts throughout history. It
>starts
>to fall apart in the face of them.
>
>Todd Swearingen

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM