To Aileen Agatep

----- Original Message -----
From: Marcelino Miranda
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] World's First CO2-neutral Designer Diesel Fuel
Presented
Date: Monday, August 04, 2003 11:08 AM

Friends,

I've been reading on this and the product is not BD (biodiesel).

The process is biomass to syn gas by high temperature gasification, and then
to synthetic "diesel", quite similar to petroleum diesel.

Is similar to the coal to oil process of giant Sasol, the South African
producer of synthetic petroleum, in this case from coal, via syn gas and the
Fisher Tropsch process.

Marcelino
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> =>
> =>
>

> Biofuels at Journey to Forever
> Biofuel at WebConX
> http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
> List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM