Hi all,

Look out for the Blaster worm, I got it and it is spreading fast. Thought
that some info could help someone. You can see it since it generate
network traffic and if you look at processes it is called msblaster.

It attack,

         Microsoft¨ Windows NT¨ 4.0
         Microsoft Windows¨ 2000
         Microsoft Windows XP
         Microsoft Windows Serverú 2003

to avoid it you should install a MS patch,

http://microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.asp

If you got it, info and clean up first with,

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.html

It does not spread through email, it is a worm and if you do not have it,
install
the MS patch. I think that this one will spread fast.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM