This really is quite interesting.  I saw him only once giving a
speech, subsequent to some conversations here, and frankly he came off
as sort of foaming-at-the-mouth angry, but I didn't watch for a long
time.  So.  I'll have to give him a chance.  Otherwise, on Energy
Issues, I'm pretty good with Kerry and overall Kerry or Dean seem 'ok'
to me (given the choices).  I'd also consider voting for McCain, say,
if, for example, Kerry was the Democratic Nominee and reached across
teh aisle to ask McCain to be his running mate.  A fantasy, I know.

The VP nominee issue is one that concerns me because I think that's
how you get some nasty folks into the White House.  So, even if
there's a good Presidential Nominee, this won't make it "ok" for me if
they nominate, say Braun or Lieberman or some other candidate I don't
want to see anywhere near the White House, ever.  I don't mind those
candidates running and contributing their views, as we are all the
better for having heard them, but I don't want to see them in the
White House.

In any event, if this story as to Kucinich is accurately told, then it
speaks well for him that he had such good judgment as a younger guy
and that he didn't cave in, and that he has experience in this area.

MM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM