Dear all

I am a new entrant in this group and am interested in
biodiesel project for my company.

We are one of the major players in Indian chemical
industry. As a part of our diversification plan we are
looking seriously for some biodiesel company in
Malaysia, Indonesia or Canada where we can put in
equity OR is there any company in Malaysia, Indonesia
or Canada which is interested in jointly setting up
this project.

If any of the group members knows such
company/companies then please do let me know.

With best regards

ASHEESH AGARWAL

Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more!
Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM