In a message dated 8/31/03 11:02:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> does anyone know of any research done on making biodiesel from sewage
> treatment plant scum ( a.k.a. waste grease ).  I work at a treatment plant
> and we
> are looking at a more eco-friendly way of disposal than the local landfill.

How much grease is generated?  Do you have any data on the amount especially
as related to the quantity of sludge produced?  (Mechanically dewatered as
well as naturally settled.)  Have you an analysis of "typical" lots? (e.g. --
amount of PCB's,  if any; sequestered heavy metals, etc.)

-- Jay

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM