Hi all,
We're in the process of setting up to make our first batch of
biodiesel and have a friend who owns several Taco Bells who will give
us their waste vegetable oil. We have the book Fryer to the Fuel
Tank, but have not been able to find the answers to a couple of
questions.

1) The oil from the Taco Bells is used hydrogenated soybean oil. So
the waste oil we would be getting is solid. It has been heated to 365
degrees F in their fryers. Is this oil okay to use?

2) If it is okay to use, do we heat it to liquify it and then go
through the normal process?

Thanks for any help you can give us in this regard.

Blue Skies,
-Robin-

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM