Heet brand gas line antifreeze, the yellow bottle only, is 99%
methanol according to someone who researched it with the company (the
red bottle IsoHeet is 99% isopropyl of a good quality to use in
titration( it's neutral in my experience). I believe Pyroil might be
usable methanol as well but I had failures with Pyroil but that might
have just been because I was a beginner at that point, not because
it's less pure.
Ignore phosphoric acid in washing for small batches, it's not
necessary to the reaction and it's very expensive. There's not an easy
source of it like there is of lye. If you happen to be just starting
out with biodiesel, just do single-stage biodiesel rather than ALeks'
acidbase method until you get comfortable with measurements and all
that.
mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM