> I see a market outside the US will be more beneficial.

Mr. Cheney,

I don't see how you could come to that conclusion. Production and
consumption of biodiesel is increasing leaps and bounds in the US. In all
probability petroleum distillate fuel oils will across the board contain a
3-5% minimum biodiesel content within 5 years.

That doesn't include those end-use markets that are already consuming B-20.

There's considerable room in the US market for greater manufacture. You may
not get the same price per gallon as you would if you sold biodiesel to oil
poor countries like Belize or island nations and states. But there is
inordinate room for biodiesel domestically (the US).

Todd Swearingen