And if your friend thinks things are bad and getting worse, just wait until
inflation hits as a result of all that capital tied up in national debt
service.

Half of one trillion dollars in one year... Who do you think is going to pay
the highest percentage of that debt? The upper crust or the middle class?

And who do you think is going to be most critically hurt by the reduction of
individual discretionary spending as a result of inflation and the incumbent
belt tightening effected to accomodate loss of individual and national money
supply? The upper crust or lower and middle incomes?

The only thing that Bush and his ilk understand about the cost of money is
what it costs their cronies when it's allocated across the marketplace
rather than centralized in a few pockets.

All this amounts to nothing more than theft, not even cleverly disguised
under the wisp of what remains of the thin veil of democracy.

I strongly urge everyone in the US to reel in their discretionary spending
and prepare for a hard economic crunch. There is no way to buy ourselves out
of this one.

And to think....all it took was the village idiot, his caste and crew in the
White House to finish off what a few hijackers started.

"Contract on America" is working better than planned. Hundreds of millions
are going to be hurt this go around, not just in one country.

Todd Swearingen