Good article, Hakan!

You might want to have it proofread though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hakan Falk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 2:40 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: diesel or hybrid?

Rolede,

I think that you really pushed the right button here.

As I pointed out in my failed bid for the US presidency (do
not accept non resident, non American and not born in US
candidates, -:)). The Lupo and compatible cars, with biodiesel,
is the only way to make a dent in the US oil dependency
at 2010.

I have also mentioned this in my free 2,000 gallon biodiesel
initiative.

I have given the American people the key to oil independence,
now it is only to make the right choice. I suppose that all news
agencies will publish and everybody will read it with interest. -:)

For diesel alternative in general see,

Diesel engine, as a "ready for use" energy saving technology.
by Hakan Falk at Energy Saving Now.
<http://energy.saving.nu/biofuels/dieseltech.shtml>http://energy.saving.nu/b
iofuels/dieseltech.shtml

Hakan