I've got 10 gallons I'd be glad to send.
john ware

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick E. Finch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 12:11 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] A good use for dino-fuels!

SIPHON ANYONE?

A lobbyist, on his way home from work in Washington, D.C., comes to a dead
halt in traffic and thinks to himself, "Wow, this seems worse than usual."
He notices a police officer walking between the lines of stopped cars, so
he rolls down his window and asks, "Officer, what's the hold-up?"

The officer replies, "The President is depressed, so he stopped his
motorcade and is threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself
on fire. He says no one believes his stories about why we went to war in
Iraq, or the connection between Saddam and al-Qa'ida, or that his tax cuts
will help anyone except his wealthy friends; the press called him on the
lie about Iraq trying to buy uranium from Niger, and now Campbell Brown is
threatening to sue him for a sexual innuendo he made at a recent press
conference. So we're taking up a collection for him."

The lobbyist asks, "How much have you got so far?"

The officer replies, "About 14 gallons, but a lot of folks are still
siphoning."

Frederick E. Finch                     Delivery System Manager
MINITEX Delivery Services           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  (612) 624-3374   Direct
15 Andersen Library                (612) 624-4002   Office
222 21st Avenue South              (800) 462-5348   WATS
Minneapolis   MN   55455            (612) 624-4508   FAX

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511