Good day, Everybody!

I have just concluded a contract whereby I can get 3000Lt of WVO per month from
an international franchise.  This will in all probability go up to 10,000Lt
monthly whan my project goes national.  Which brings me to a question:

All the site I have visited about continuous processing, have a lot to say
about the process, but extremely little about how - which is what I'm looking
for.  Can anybody please point me in a direction?  I have look at Biox, CTER
etc.

My next question:
Step 8 of the foolproof method says not to splash, but under Equipment this is
said:
"The pump should take the mixture from near the bottom of the reactor and
return it via the top, to splash down on the surface."

Third one:
Does the acidified glycerine from Step 18 gets added back to the total volume
of BD?

I am planning on building a semi-continuous batch process plant to start my
production.

Regards

Chris Albrecht
CAPE TOWN