I had a visit with Tom Reed, when I was at Boulder for the terrific
"Sustainable Resources" conference, last week. (He showed me the last
of his "McDiesel" business cards, BTW, that he had printed up to
promote biodiesel years ago, and ran into opposition from a  the
foodservice firm over use of the name).

Anyway, his outfit has some good info on all the biomass gasifier end
of things:

http://www.woodgas.com/

Regards,

Edward Beggs
Neoteric Biofuels Inc.
http://www.biofuels.ca

On Sunday, October 12, 2003, at 10:14 PM, Dan Maker wrote:

> csakima said:
>>
>> Time for biomass gasification -> GenSet -> Powering your home maybe??
>>
>> Endless electrical power.   WOW.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!