This article assumes onboard pressurized storage.   It should at least mention
the future possibility of Liquid H2 (such as BMW has been working on) or metal
hydride storage) such as Ovonic seems to have implemented with a modified Prius:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031020/dem017_1.html

As always, I'm not advocating these solutions, just mentioning them.  I tend to
think a "chemical" solution (such as "carrying" H2 in molecules of C2H5OH) will
continue to be the solution of choice for many.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:37:59 +0200, you wrote:

>Although I can see large advantages in hydrogen as storage in stationary
>power generation and military mobile applications, I see that it is going
>to take a long time before we see the hydrogen economy for propelling
>transport in general.
>
>Hydrogen as a Fuel for Automobiles
>http://energy.saving.nu/hydrogen/hydrogenstorage.shtml
>
>Hydrogen as a Fuel for Automobiles
>By <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Carl Johnson, BA Physics,
>Univ of Chicago, <http://mb-soft.com/public2/index.html>Index of Public
>Service Pages.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping