Glycerine that is.  And I am not really sure what to do with it.  I am making
about 350 gallons of fuel a week now and coming out with roughly 40-45 gallons
of glycerine to boot.  Up until this point I was able to compost most of it
readily, but now I have too much to deal with effectively.  I am in a remote
location in The Bahamas and have no one who would be willing to buy the stuff.
I am storing it for the time being in 55 gallon drums that were used for lube
oil at the power plant, but space is not limitless there - I would love to find
a solution for large quantities of glycerine over the long term.  I can't just
dump it on the ground, can I?  I have seen where it has spilled in the past and
when it rains on those spots it is quite messy.  I appreciate any input - I am
sure the list has some good experience with these levels of glycerine?
Thanks!
Jack
Jack Kenworthy
Sustainable Systems Director