>Does anyone have data on the tailpipe emissions of neat (100%)
>ethanol?  I have looked at JTF and other major resources and have
>found nothing of great interest (and nothing in ppm, only % change).

This is reffed there, did you look at it?

Ethanol resources on the Web
http://journeytoforever.org/ethanol_link.html#generalinfo

Comparison of Transport Fuels -- Final Report (EV45A/2/F3C) to the
Australian Greenhouse Office on the Stage 2 study of Life-cycle
Emissions Analysis of Alternative Fuels for Heavy Vehicles, by Tom
Beer, Tim Grant, Geoff Morgan, Jack Lapszewicz, Peter Anyon, Jim
Edwards, Peter Nelson, Harry Watson & David Williams -- CSIRO in
association with The University of Melbourne, the Centre for Design
at RMIT. Parsons Australia Pty Ltd and Southern Cross Institute of
Health Research.
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/index.html
Part 1 provides a summary of the salient points of each fuel, Part 2
consists of detailed chapters on each fuel.
Executive Summary - (Acrobat file 186Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/execsummary.pdf
Part 1 Hydrated Ethanol - (Acrobat file 39Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/1ch6.pdf
Part 2 Hydrated Ethanol - (Acrobat file 282Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/2ch6.pdf
Part 1 Diesohol - (Acrobat file 35Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/1ch7.pdf
Part 2 Diesohol - (Acrobat file 146Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/2ch7.pdf
Part 1 Anhydrous Ethanol - (Acrobat file 32Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/1ch13.pdf
Part 2 Anhydrous Ethanol - (Acrobat file 69Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/2ch13.pdf
Part 1 Petrohol - (Acrobat file 36Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/1ch14.pdf
Part 2 Petrohol - (Acrobat file 96Kb)
http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/transport/comparison/pubs/2ch14.pdf

Also this - I'd be surprised if there're no good emissions data here:

Sustainable Minnesota's Biofuels Resources
http://www.me3.org/issues/ethanol
Sustainable Minnesota (Minnesotans for an Energy-Efficient Economy --
ME3) is a coalition working for a sustainable energy future. The web
site is run by the Institute for Local Self-Reliance (ILSR) and
focuses on a broad range of energy issues including biomass, climate
change, ecological tax reform, electric restructuring and renewable
energy technologies. Links to thousands of resources.

... or at the the various US govt sites reffed.

Keith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511