Just doing a bit of research for a biodiesel presentation that our group is
doing Nov 12th, looking for new FAQ information, and luckily for me, this
summary of algae 'debunking' just came over the burnveggies list. We often
get questions from people who are 'starry-eyed' about the idea of algae as
a perfect solution which is what the writer was responding to....
mark

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511