So what you say is that if I was to make my own BD at home for my own
use I have to pay Johnnie 34cents a litre also get a licence.
Or is this only if I was to sell it on to the public?
PeterR
Canberra OZ

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "yellowjuice2001" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> From a nation that respected the use of a renewable fuel with a
zero
> tax regime on the use of 100% ester content ,since september this
has
> all changed .All producers of Bio Diesel small and large must now
> register with the Aus Tax office for a licence to produce and
> therefore be liable to an excise tax of $A.34 cents /litre,till
2008

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!