On Sunday 09 November 2003 04:22 am, michael wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Mazda 626 1989 Diesel model and
> know anything about how it runs on biodiesel, or know about where to get
> parts for it in australia.
>
> thanks

Is this one with the Supercharger?
  I had one: 2 litre (abut 92 model). It was economical, had great torque from
the Pressurewave supercharger, & was good to drive.
  There is an importer in Sydney who may have parts. I would suggest perhaps
buyinga front cut for spares if still available. (The Ford diesel is the same
motor in the Jap cars, but is not specced as well, because Ford were not
given all the enhancements that Mazda used.)
  The Mazda ran fine on  bd.
regards Doug

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511